Sunday, December 14

WYATT enters toddlerdom...
and he got a cake that best represents his ever growing infatuation with the man named spidey.
Photobucket


He was excited to get a hold of those little guys!
Photobucket

Photobucket
The second one was a bit tougher to get out...But big brother was right there to make sure the job got done!
Photobucket
This is Wyatt thinking, "Bro, get your hands off my cake."
Photobucket
A little taste of the pure sugar spidey web.
Photobucket
We plopped the top off for Wyatt to have his own little cake and then dug in to this bad boy.
Photobucket
Luckily he had help opening the presents... Or I should say, luckily he didn't mind the help. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
This is Wyatt yelling, "Spiderman!" (I dee man)
Photobucket
I love how excited he got over the simplest of gifts! :) (Of course they all had to do with spiderman)
Photobucket
He wasn't too fond of the 'spiderwebs' Dad shot at him though....
Photobucket
But Brock was diggin it! And so I sent all 4 boys outside....
Photobucket
So my house didn't look like this... :) It was fun.

Who knew my little 4-week early 6lb squirt would get so big on me? :(

2 comments:

mom said...

What fun! Sorry we missed it. :(
The cake (again)looks absolutely wonderfully sinful and the photos are priceless. You da mom!

The Watkins said...

Sara,
You are so creative what a great cake!! Looks like Wyatt had a great day.