Monday, December 15

My knight in shining armor rescues me again...
Photobucket

It wouldn't be the first time, and I'm sure not the last...

He left to go to work with me lying in bed not feeling so great...I assured him I would be fine. 20 trips to the potty and 8 up-chucks later I had to call him. I had only made it 4 hrs. But there was absolutely nooooooo way I'd be able to make the eggs Brock was begging for for lunch, or anything else for that matter. I was as useless as useless gets. He made it home, put me to bed, went to the store for the essential hydrating fluids, and I slept, and slept, and slept -occasionally waking and hearing 'life' outside our bedroom door. My house is crazy and I was so glad to have the luxury of staying in my bed for as long as I needed...
Today was a lot more rest, but I'm able to keep food down (hooray!...or not hooray, I could've afforded several more pounds) But nonetheless it feels good to be on the mend!

P.S. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED SO FAR IN OUR LITTLE POLL!! IT IS QUITE FUN FOR US TO REVIEW THE RESULTS. OOOOHHH. IT IS SO CLOSE!!!
5 MORE DAYS UNTIL IT CLOSES!

2 comments:

Klatt Family said...

Sara,
You are awesome. Cool cake! How do you stay so postive and happy?

The Watkins said...

That is great that Jess was able to come home from work and take care of you. I can't imagine being that sick and trying to take care of three kids.