I have not seen pictures of him with short hair. But my vote is a big fat NO. If he is allowed to have longer hair at work (and a beard- that is bonus) then go for it. I wish Nate could do both again. You remember him with longer hair? There are pictures of his hair and beard on my blog.
I will have to consult w/ Jess..... he doesn't want me to 'sway' it any which way. But basically he is at a crossroad and is leaving it up to the votes to decide...(because the two of us are at a gridlock) I will dish all the 'deets' after the vote's over. Hope that's enough!
i voted a big fat NO!!! i really like his hair long! (although i too have never seen it short!) but i love when guys have the good hair that can be worn long!! unfortunately, my cute hubby has no possible way of ever having long hair...*sniff* but i LOVE it when my brother corey has long hair!!!
I'm a NO also. I like his hair! I traditionally like clean cut but locks are "in" (& no offense but consider the fact that too much older & you can never go back to being able to pull that look off anymore!). Can you picture your dad with those long, curly locks? Looks good either way... good luck!
I had to vote NO too. He'd look good either way, but I agree with Jana--he might as wear it longer while he is young enough (not gray, or bald;)) to pull it off and it looks good. not many can have nice curls like that!Good luck!
you are SOOOOOO FUNNY! i love it that you're taking a poll! i voted no (just to let you know)..and i'm happy that no is in the lead..i love it when josh grows his hair out and it gets all curly like jess's...
I am Sara, and this is my blog: ALL BOY MANIA, my life as i know it. Thanks for visiting my attempt at capturing my daily life, photo-journal style! Enjoy!
11 comments:
I voted.... I don't think it showed up. My vote is a big fat NO!
I have not seen pictures of him with short hair. But my vote is a big fat NO. If he is allowed to have longer hair at work (and a beard- that is bonus) then go for it. I wish Nate could do both again. You remember him with longer hair? There are pictures of his hair and beard on my blog.
I can't vote until I hear all arguments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahahaha!
i am with kim - i need to hear more. :)
I will have to consult w/ Jess..... he doesn't want me to 'sway' it any which way. But basically he is at a crossroad and is leaving it up to the votes to decide...(because the two of us are at a gridlock) I will dish all the 'deets' after the vote's over.
Hope that's enough!
You might want to kill me but my vote was a "No"! I like long hair on guys.
I voted YES!!!!!!! Don't get me worng, Jess has great locks but I'm a fan of the nice, clean cut look. I know, I'm traditional.
i voted a big fat NO!!! i really like his hair long! (although i too have never seen it short!) but i love when guys have the good hair that can be worn long!! unfortunately, my cute hubby has no possible way of ever having long hair...*sniff* but i LOVE it when my brother corey has long hair!!!
I'm a NO also. I like his hair! I traditionally like clean cut but locks are "in" (& no offense but consider the fact that too much older & you can never go back to being able to pull that look off anymore!). Can you picture your dad with those long, curly locks? Looks good either way... good luck!
I had to vote NO too. He'd look good either way, but I agree with Jana--he might as wear it longer while he is young enough (not gray, or bald;)) to pull it off and it looks good. not many can have nice curls like that!Good luck!
you are SOOOOOO FUNNY! i love it that you're taking a poll! i voted no (just to let you know)..and i'm happy that no is in the lead..i love it when josh grows his hair out and it gets all curly like jess's...
Post a Comment