Wyatt was up bright and early, but it ended up working out great, because he was able to get a good nap in before my HIP HOP class!! Yep - after a summer hiatus the class is back! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!! And it was just what I needed. It really made my day. So after that, we hit the grocery store - and the boys actually did REALLY good -I suppose that made my day in and of itself. And it always feels good to have the fridge and pantry stocked. I fed them lunch (#2) and they all went right down for naps. With the house quiet, I nestled down on the couch and got lost in a book, played guitar, surfed the web, and read some more. My boys are lovely nappers. oooooo. and I had some BLUE BELL pistachio almond ice cream. Doesn't matter the flavor, it is dang good ice cream!
After the boys woke up, I got them fed and then we headed to Target to get a few things, and ended up with alot of things...not new to anyone, I'm sure. But, again - they did really good. (Are the stars aligning for me or something?) After dinner #2, stories read and songs sung, they are all tucked in for the night...and have stayed that way so far - a very good sign! sigh. Love good days. :)
ALSO ON MY MIND....

6days 10hours 9mins 18secs
Ready or not.....



4 comments:
I know what you mean Sara, those good days make all the rest worth it. When the day goes so smooth that it is almost scary! You look around and think oh my goodness I actually got everything I wanted done today. How weird is that? Exactly my thinking, when all the stars align...waiting for all my stars to align in about 4 weeks. Seeing my hubby after 8 months! I am hoping the boys don't over whelm him all at once! :)
Send those aligned stars my way please! You even got TWO good shopping excursions in the same day? That's awesome. And I love the pic of you & your boys off to the side.
Your day sounded wonderful. All three down for a nap at the same time, really? And shopping was good? I obviously need some lessons from you because I do anything not to take my girls to the store, I even get a babysitter if I can before I take them. I don't think any stars are ever aligned for me in those areas....but I am happy you got them!
Ah, aren't those days the BEST...When they DO happen they seem to recharge me. I am glad that you had such a nice day. OH and your run...how exciting. I can't wait to hear the details and see pictures. You are going to do GRRRRRRRREAT!
Post a Comment