Wednesday, September 5

I saw this shirt and had to get it for little Wyatt - So appropriate being Dad's mini!

Is this not the funniest face?!

Note his snaggle tooth! Now the bottom two are both in, with more coming in...and the kid is STILL happy! What a champ!

Bodie being a great big brother...

Wyatt loves his older brothers...they always make him laugh.

Wyatt is now crawling too!!! Craziness. This third one is growing much too fast. Sorry about the horrible back drop! Our back deck has yet to be constructed! :P

On a side note... we went to the station the other night and one of the guys on the department was there with his three sons - Jess was helping the eldest w/ some quarterback stuff... It had been probably five years since I had seen these boys - we were at a BBQ and there were these crazy brothers, 9 and under -running around, wrestling, romping on each other, playing. I loved watching them. And now I have three boys... it was fun seeing them again because it felt like I got a glimpse of where I'm going to be in 10 years! FUN!

3 comments:

Russ and Debbie said...

Okay, Wyatt is such a cute, happy baby. While you were taking care of the other two at the park he was just smiling and as happy as he could be, especially if I would touch his chin. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute. I love the shirt and the faces Wyatt is making. I don't like to think about what my girls will be like in ten years, can't they just stay so sweet and little. I know I am in fir a treat with girls and a little intimmidated by what you are in for....

harmon family said...

I still remember him at Holly's baby shower.... Teeny Tiny. How fast they grow up.