And then there's Brock the Scientist. I was on my deathbed (aka: sick as a dog) on Sunday when he brought me Wyatt's medicine...with cough syrup in it. - Somehow he got it out of the fridge, opened it, and worked his magic. :) Yep. That one needed to be refilled! :)
Tuesday, August 28
Bodie money-pants. NO WONDER he couldn't keep his pants up today! This is what I found when he 'emptied his pockets' so he could swing better. I knew he put some money in his pockets this morning, but dang, kiddo! He cracks me up!

And then there's Brock the Scientist. I was on my deathbed (aka: sick as a dog) on Sunday when he brought me Wyatt's medicine...with cough syrup in it. - Somehow he got it out of the fridge, opened it, and worked his magic. :) Yep. That one needed to be refilled! :)
And then there's Brock the Scientist. I was on my deathbed (aka: sick as a dog) on Sunday when he brought me Wyatt's medicine...with cough syrup in it. - Somehow he got it out of the fridge, opened it, and worked his magic. :) Yep. That one needed to be refilled! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
that's freakin' hilarious..my Abby has done the SAME THING with money!!!
Oh my goodness... how much fun are crazy boys? I'd much rather this than my Tanner peeing his bathroom garbage can- it's driving me nuts!
That is to cute.
i swear sara your kids and ella need to get together..ella loves change right now..she's always getting into our change jar and putting it into her purses or her piggy bank or pretty much everywhere around the house..we were out shopping the other day and i was changing her daiper in the car and i found a dime in her daiper...i kid you not!
Hello lady!! This is Erin (Packard) Householder. I was so happy to run into your blog! Man, it's been forever. Last time I saw you was at girls camp a LOOONG time ago! Your boys are way way cute. I'm really looking forward to reading your blog!
that is a lot of $ to fit in a little boy's pockets! that's so funny!
I have found money in my kids pockets before, but never that much!! Holy cow that was alot of change! Gotta love our kids!!
That's too funny! Boys are crazy! At least they keep you on your toes:)
that is pretty funny! hey my blog address is changed is ny-stateofmind.blogspot.com
Post a Comment