Monday, July 23

Tagged! (thanks Rach)

Jobs I've held:
1. Hostess at The Islands Restaurant
2. Camp Counselor/Water-ski Instructor at Camp Weequahic - Pennsylvania (funnest job ever)
3. Nanny for the beautiful Bigler family. I still take the kids out for their b-days - the oldest is going to college! That makes me feel old!
4. Project Manager for Josh Barclay Architects as well as Herron Interior Design.

Places to go for a weekend getaway:
1. Cottonwood - always the best!
2. Now Prescott! :)
2. Telluride or Ouray
3. Sedona

Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. HOw to Loose a Guy
3. The Holiday
4. School of Rock. - Jack Black is pretty hilarious

Guilty Pleasures: (I'm pretty lame)
1. Massage (for sure Rachel!)
2. Fresh flowers
3. Ben and Jerry's
4. Probably doing 'girl' stuff w/out my boys. (does that sound bad?)...I think this is my only 'guilty' one.

Places I've lived:
1. Mesa, AZ
2. York, PA
3. Flagstaff, AZ

What were likely the 1st things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. Who's THAT?
2. I have a crush.
3. Be cool. (I am laughing out loud)

Places I've been on Vacation:
1. CALIFORNIA (six flags, Yosemite, San Francisco, Camping down the coast of HWY 1...all in one trip = lot's o' fun!)
2. Puerto Vallarta - company was good! :)
3. Italy and Switzerland
4. Hawaii -Kauai, Maui, Oahu (where the Dean Family is)

Favorite foods: (I am blanking here)
1. I'm a salad kind of gal. Pablo Picazzo from Oregano's is my ultamite favorite. (prob. not that healthy)
2. I make a mean whole wheat blueberry pancake if I do say so myself. (Jess's grandma's recipe I got from his mom and I made a few tweaks...by accident for sure)
3. Mexican - I love chips and salsa.
4. YC's Mongollion BBQ. Oh how I wish there was one here!

If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the doghouse?:
1. um, he's usually the one in the jam. :)
2. But if I am, I just swallow my pride and apologize
3. Snuggle up on him and he takes it from there. ooo la la.

Websites I visit (ALMOST daily):
1. Yahoo
2. Mama Madness
3. All Boy Mania
4. Nienie Dialogues


Best First Kisses Landmarks:
1. Hart Prairie, San Francisco Peaks
2. On a farm in South Dakota
3. On the tumbling mats in the gymnastic quonset -PA


Places I'd rather be right now:
1. In my bed - this took longer than I thought! :)
2. On the beach - somewhere new and exciting...
3. On an adventure w/ Jess
4. Switzerland. It is beautiful there. - I'd love to going skiing in Zermatt

Who sent this to me:
Rachel

Now I get to pick 4 other blog buddies to do this "survey":
1. Danae (as soon as she gets back in town...I'm waiting!)
2. Jen Faucet
3. Shauna
4. Becky

7 comments:

Kim said...

"Snuggle up on him and he takes it from there. ooo la la."

Me Eyebrows going UP! Ha! ;)

Jen-ben said...

OK, now I really have to do this because you put my name down....=) I forgive you.
I also am quite intrigued by your snuggle comment. Perhaps you could write a romance novel one of these days for us! =) You're so cute!

Mumsy said...

I was a nanny, too!

I love these memes. They are so fun!

Rachel Clare said...

So fun to read Sara! Thanks for playing. I loved reading your answers.
-R

Rachel Clare said...

PS. Cute cut! Do you miss your long hair?

sara said...

ok. don't let your minds run wild. blushing here.

I feel very cool. I got a comment from Lindsey who is chef extraordinaire! (Just Recipes)

Yes Jen, be a sport and play. :)

Rachel- NOPE!! :)

[dene'] said...

That was fun to read.