Thursday, July 26

Brock, Brock, Brock. What am I going to do with you?
Taking all the covers off your bed


And making sure your little brother was 'in' on it!


Partners in crime


Throwing your oatmeal everywhere


Yes, it makes for sticky fingers


Don't give me that innocent, I was just trying to feed Kona, look


Why is it so hard to keep you dressed?


Let alone out of the dirt.


Or out of Wyatt's swing when he is already occupying it (not that he seems to mind)


What's a mother to do, especially when she gets to see this sweet face, and hear your infectious laugh?


p.s. The toaster is NOT a piggy bank, but I forgive you for having to buy a new one, Dad will understand.
p.p.s Please, stay away from carpet spot cleaner. Mom likes to keep the calls to poison control to a minimum.

.

8 comments:

Kim said...

Okay, that was so great,
WHAT A HANDFUL YOU'VE GOT! I love those boys!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking the shenanigans aren't going to stop for a long, long, while!

HA! Picture blogs are the BEST.

Shannon said...

Your boys are so cute Sara. I just took a picture of my youngest son with dirt all over his face as well. If you lived in Mesa our two boys would get along very well I think =D
And yes we did almost drown at the beach one summer. That was scary but mostly I remember all the fun we had together...great memories! Have a great weekend. Shannon

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

ooh does all that sound familiar! Isn't it strange how they can do all those things, and then that little smile, or hug, or I love you just melts it all away. Heck it works the same way with my husband! The boys had a water gun fight in the house while I was in the shower a couple of weeks ago. Good thing we have wood floors. Travis ran out of water in his water gun so he climbed up in the kitchen sink and started squirting the back door with the kitchen sink sprayer! His excuse was that his watergun ran out of water! And the look on his face was like DUH mom!

Shauna said...

I like the naked picture :)

The Dean Family said...

i love broc..i bet he makes you laugh constantly! you must be one busy little be:)

Jen-ben said...

Love this one, I can soooo relate. That's why I take pictures of the nonsense, it gives me a while to calm down and laugh about it. You're such a fab mom!

Rachel Clare said...

Sara, I just saw these! How great! How old is he? Two? I think that's right... Yep- he's cute. And Wyatt- wow- we may have to set he and Rowan up in about 21 years.... ;)
Rachel

Nat said...

These are the cutest pics! You have to blow the one up of him naked covered in dirt. I LOVE it. Such cute boys!