
For everyone living down in the Mesa area -I went here with my Mom the other day and it was WAY yummy. We went to the one in Chandler. We ordered the Lentil Fetoosh Salad and the Grilled Vegetable Salad and both were SO good. Highly recommend if you want a new place to try!! I think it's my new fav. You can check it out online:
http://www.pitajungle.com/



9 comments:
I love Pita Jungle, they have one in downtown Tempe too!
mmm - you'll have to tell me what else is good - because I only know those two dishes that I mentioned...
yes i love that place! There is a honey vinegarette pasta salad with roasted veggies that is wonderful!
sara,
yah, i took that post off but here's how you do it:
The only hard part is finding images you like. I just used Google, type in your keyword along with the word "silhouette" and click on the "Images" button. Once i found ones I liked, I resized them to fit my canvases (which I bought at walmart, $7 each, cheapest I could find, but they also have them at craft stores). Then I printed out the images, traced the outline onto cardstock to make my own little stencil, cut that out, traced THAT onto my canvas. Then I just painted the backgrounds with the cheapy craft paints from walmart. You can also just paint the image instead and leave the background white. BUT, IF YOU CAN FIND STENCILS YOU LIKE THAT ARE THE RIGHT SIZE, YOU JUST MADE THE WHOLE THING TONS EASIER. I just couldn't find any. If you have any questions just let me know, I'm not the best at explaining.
I have seen Pita Jungle in Tempe and want to go. I am glad you liked it so now I can try it out! Do they have pita sandwiches?
Yes Holls - they do, and gyros and all sorts of fun stuff. The pita pizza's are yummy and so is the hummice dip. Do try!
Hmm. sounds good!
Sara, I love that you are reading "Twilight." I'm slightly obsessed. Be prepared to dive right into the sequel, "New Moon" because you won't be able to stop.
PITA JUNGLE YUMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
Post a Comment