Hi Sara! It was fun to hear from you and to see your blog! I love this blogging world! It's so fun to find people you never see or hear from otherwise! Your boys are so cute! I wouldn't know what boys are like! Only girls at our house! Jessie (Hansen) from NAU
I kinda don't like how that slideshow is setup but ohwell! It seems to take too long... I had to take pics of the flowers because it smelled SO yummy there! Jessie- I'd love to see what all girls would be like- we are leading parallel lives, only completely opposite! (does that even make sense!?)
What fun pictures! I forgot what it was like for grass and trees to be full and green, and for flowers to be blooming! Hopefully we'll get some of that now that it's finally more than 40 degrees here! Your boys are super cute by the way!
I am Sara, and this is my blog: ALL BOY MANIA, my life as i know it. Thanks for visiting my attempt at capturing my daily life, photo-journal style! Enjoy!
8 comments:
I love it! so cute! Looks like ya'll had a nice relaxing easter! :) love the pics of the house! that place is so cute!
Seriously you take the best pictures! I love them. Your kids are so cute
Hi Sara! It was fun to hear from you and to see your blog! I love this blogging world! It's so fun to find people you never see or hear from otherwise! Your boys are so cute! I wouldn't know what boys are like! Only girls at our house!
Jessie (Hansen) from NAU
Those pictures are awesome. Love the flowers!
I kinda don't like how that slideshow is setup but ohwell! It seems to take too long...
I had to take pics of the flowers because it smelled SO yummy there!
Jessie- I'd love to see what all girls would be like- we are leading parallel lives, only completely opposite! (does that even make sense!?)
Such cute pictures Sara! Love the ones of you and Bodie in black and white. Cottonwood looks so pretty!
What fun pictures! I forgot what it was like for grass and trees to be full and green, and for flowers to be blooming! Hopefully we'll get some of that now that it's finally more than 40 degrees here! Your boys are super cute by the way!
Your little guys are so handsome. Your pics of your youngest almost make me want another baby again....but not quite! :-)
Post a Comment