Friday, April 20


My boys are all in bed, Jess is working, and I just took inventory of the house. Seriously, what happened here? It's like a tornado hit and hit hard! :) wow. You just don't think those sweet sleeping faces can cause that much damage. Time to clean up the aftermath! :) Luckily it doesn't take too long! :)

8 comments:

Kim said...

*****FIRST COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!*****

The accompanying picture is great. Nice visual!

(Your boys are SO So SO So So SOOOOO cute though. SO CUTE.)

sara said...

I heart you kim! :) Thank you for everything last week and letting us crash. Bodie was very sad to go! He kept talking about Ava and school buses. (well, and so did Brock, actually!) :) I am still thinking about the documentary! It puts me in a somber mood.
I can't wait to read your 'bloggage'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sara said...

yes. I am STILL on the computer and haven't gotten to the mess yet. sigh. Do I need to enter bloggers anonymous or what?!

Ginger John said...

Ah man. I know just what you mean. It's so hard to keep up with when there are 3 little midgets following me around wreaking havoc non stop....oh the joys of motherhood.

Becky said...

Hee.hee! i have one 8 month ould and i think the same thing...what is a girl to do! UGH!

Marnie said...

Sara, cute blog! You are the best Mom I know it. I love your pictures and comments. It makes me miss you!

Rachel Cunningham said...

Ok Sara, I'm sorry to bug you about this technical stuff. I keep trying to add a picture to the right side and it keeps saying "error on page." Has that happened to you?

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

I hear ya! 4 boys! Heck, my littlest one Travis does a darn good job all by himself when I chat on the web cam with my hubby for 15 minutes. He can destroy everything I have cleaned that morning. He said to me the other day when he got mad at me....why don't you just go type to dad!