Tuesday, September 28

Wy-not (that's what his Nana calls him)

Found these pictures from a while back. Love this kid, even if he has an obsession with matches...and lighting them. This kid needs to be watched. at. all. times. It's necessary to hide things from him.
(note the multiple shirts!) :)

4 comments:

Heidi said...

i'd like to know about what is slung around his shoulder. Jake was toting around Maesyn's leather purse for a while (see pictures of the first days of school on the blog) so i am going to make him a leather bag for his birthday.

Barbara said...

He is the cutest!!! I cannot believe how much he has grown up! That is such an appropriate nick name for him :) I am sure he just keeps you on your toes!

Courtney said...

I think Ben is just like him. He is my first that I have to watch all the time. Trouble, but oh so cute.

sara said...

Heidi- It's just a belt. :) Leather bag idea is cute!!!
Barbara- he IS BIG! Growing up really, really fast. Exciting and sad all at the same time.
Courtney- miss you!