Thursday, September 23

Conversation on the drive home.

Boys: Look at the moon!
Mom: Oh, it's pretty, it's almost FULL!
Bodie: What's on the dark side of the moon?
Mom: Not sure
Bodie: Maybe.... aliens! (said dramatically)
Mom: Maybe
Bodie: Peace earthlings (acting like an alien?)
Bodie: Mom, this is human peace (peace sign), this is alien peace (spock symbol).
Mom:

Speaking of funny kids,

Wyatt donned 4, yes FOUR shirts today. He's kinda odd like that. It's likely he'll double up and wear two, but today he really outdid himself. And it was kinda on the warm side... but he likes it like that. Early this evening I went out front and found he had shed his layers, leaving him in his "muscle shirt". Go figure. The weather cools off and the kid takes clothes off.

3 comments:

Nat said...

Your boys are SO FUNNY!! I love that you wrote that conversation down. I can just imagine Bodie reading this when he is older and getting a good laugh!!!

Anonymous said...

So funny. Kids really do say the darndest things! And I started to sweat when I read that Wyatt was wearing 4 shirts at once. Hot flash! I'm impressed that you took a road trip with 3 kids by yourself! And prepared healthy snacks to take along! You are so good, Sara. Really. You motivate me to eat better. Except today. It's the weekend! Right?

Barbara said...

Oh how I love the imaginations of little boys! Michael would get along with them great! You are such a great Mom!