Tuesday, August 24

I went into Brock's classroom today. I noticed there were 'signed' contracts on the wall w/ accompanying drawings. Each student signed their own. It said something to the effect of: I ________, promise never to hurt anyone on the outside or inside.
So, I found Brock's. He had a picture drawn of 2 people....I didn't look very closely b/c I was focusing on the explanation the teacher had written for him: I won't stab people with knives.

right.

Then I looked at the other children's pictures. "I will help my family", "I can be a friend"...

right.

8 comments:

Jen said...

love it. Seriously, I love reading about your life because it is EXACTLY like my life and it feels good to feel normal. Tell Brock I think he is great.

mom said...

HILARIOUS! At least you know his fellow classmates are now safe from him. :)

Brittney Smith said...

That is hilarious!!

Marilyn said...

Hey...coming from the kiddo that took the "big chopper" to the bedroom door a couple of years ago.....I consider this GREAT PROGRESS!!

sara said...

This is true Marilyn!!
What's a small knife compared to a hatchet? We have made leaps and bounds!

The Dean Family said...

OMG!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!! you're boys had me goin' while i was reading your blog...my 2 munchkins would love hanging out with your boys..they are sooooo funny sara!! & you look GORGEOUS in your snazzy outfits..ok..josh & jess are tooooo much alike..josh sews too..who would've thought!?!? i love all the things about brock..but the funniest one was that he takes stuff out of his pocket and puts it on his window sill..too cute!

Barbara said...

That is hilarious! I cannot stop laughing! I love that kid! I am glad to know that I am not the only Mom dealing with that kind of "boyish behavior", Michael is only four and we need to have talks all the time about that stuff. I swear it is just boys...right?! LOL

Abby Runyan said...

I can't stop laughing, too funny!!