First Day.
The boys were all pretty excited. The morning went off w/out a hitch, even with Dad going off to work....for the next. four. days! I can do it. :)
Bodie is in 1st grade, Brock Kindergarten, and Wyatt preschool M-Th.
I'm going to be teaching at NAU again this semester- in the mornings, so I am pretty excited to get into the groove of things. I think it's going to be a great schedule for all of us. School starts next week- so I'll be working my tail off getting it together this week!
I love these individual pictures. So telling of their personalities!



3 comments:
Hope your boys had a great 1st day. Such cute pictures. Wyatt looks ready to have some fun. Does he go to preschool all day? Good luck getting ready for NAU. Hope your classes go well for you.
Court! Thanks- they did!
Wyatt goes from 9-12.
Aaaaaah..... I'm in love with these guys. I'll probably be in real trouble in 10 years. They are heart melters for sure.
Post a Comment