The boys found this fabric and felt inspired to make capes.
Brock really thought his cape was going to make him fly. (Just like he thought the plastic bag would act as a parachute when jumping off the top of the TV) BUT...
this time it DID. :)
*******************************************************
"Growing Chickens"
the boys thought they could grow chickens if they planted eggs...
not toooooooooooooo far off. :)



3 comments:
Growing chickens- that is hilarious!!
Your boys are so good looking and they seem like they have awesome personalities! Look out ladies!!
Boys are the best!!! How cute are their imaginations?! Looks like they entertain themselves pretty well :)
your grass is so green! i think i'm obsessed with lawns. I check out the few lawns that people have up here when I run.
we are needing to do a Sam's club run soon...so we might be up there sooner than later. We will have to come see you. I was thinking about doing the half marathon on the 25th but it is too close to St. George and I'm afraid I won't take it easy and actually race hard to beat my last half time..so I opted out.
Post a Comment