Jess and I turned TEN in March. We had a ball. Had pictures taken by Jamelle, dinner at Pita Jungle, saw Alice in Wonderland in 3D (ok), listened to live music and had dessert at Rondezvous, & stayed at the Monte Vista Downtown. (Thanks to Ryan for holding down the fort!!!)
Heidi! Ya- it's in June! BUT my partner just informed me that she will most likely be out of town ! I'm not sure if I could do it SOLO! -I'm not that brave yet... If I am, I have to get on the ball and sign up!
Tia- He was a good sport- especially since he found out we were getting our pictures taken 10min. prior to the fact. (He just knew that he was mine from 4pm on that night)
You guys are the cutest couple ever!!!!! So adorable!!! Congrats! You both are so photogenic, aww so cute! You are just sooooooo Beautiful! And I LOVE your shirt! You look great! Oh and Happy Birthday!!!
I am Sara, and this is my blog: ALL BOY MANIA, my life as i know it. Thanks for visiting my attempt at capturing my daily life, photo-journal style! Enjoy!
6 comments:
You look so good and cute and skinny. We are going to some see you sing this month- so be sure to post the details!
Late
Heidi and Nate
wait- i realized the festival is next month- the same day as a race we are running- but maybe we can do both! it will be a long fun day!
love these and i love that Jess took these with you!
Heidi!
Ya- it's in June! BUT my partner just informed me that she will most likely be out of town ! I'm not sure if I could do it SOLO! -I'm not that brave yet... If I am, I have to get on the ball and sign up!
Tia-
He was a good sport- especially since he found out we were getting our pictures taken 10min. prior to the fact. (He just knew that he was mine from 4pm on that night)
loved the anniversary plans...looked fun! and LOVE the pictures.
You guys are the cutest couple ever!!!!! So adorable!!! Congrats! You both are so photogenic, aww so cute! You are just sooooooo Beautiful! And I LOVE your shirt! You look great! Oh and Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment