Sunday, December 6

Bodie is SIX today! I love this kid.

He is happy-go-lucky, gives great hugs & is a master towel-folder! Not to mention pretty darn good at doing the dishes. (how is he growing up so fast!?)

We had a party at Peter Piper Pizza and it was a hit. They took care of e v e r y t h i n g and the kiddos had a blast. I'll have to get my pics uploaded... sometime! :)

4 comments:

Brittney Smith said...

What a cute kid!! I love those kind of parties when you dont have to do anything!

mom said...

WE LOVE BODIE TOO!!!!! Lookin' forward to photos.

Unknown said...

What a cute boy and oh how they grow so quickly. I remember the PPP Parties, all the kids love Pizza and fun is their little world, the only worry they have is one slice or two, coke or pepsi

Anonymous said...

Wow- he's getting so big! Nice jumping skills Bodie! Nothing beats a night at PPP.