Saturday, December 12

Catching up...

Thanksgiving at the Fire Station... the boys always love climbing on the truck... And they made a mean turkey! :)

Photobucket

When Jess got off work Sat. morning, we headed down to Cottonwood! More food....
Photobucket
(brock trying to sneak some turkey)

Jess helping his momma in the kitchen
Photobucket

Steve. Cuteness!
Photobucket

Katie & Ryan!
Photobucket

Swinging on the bed swing!
Photobucket
Photobucket

The next week the boys and I headed to Hurricane, Ut to meet up w/ my family... I had to pull over and take this picture... This was around 6:30am or so...right near Cliff dwellers.
Photobucket

Shelly & Mike were such great hosts! Here we are celebrating Thomas & Bodie's b-days!
Photobucket
Shelly, Mom, Me, Dene'. I got to see my brother Aaron & his wife for a bit- I got there a few hours before they had to head back home. (I need that pic, Shel)
Photobucket

The birthday boys - both having "golden birthdays" - Bodie was turning 6 on the 6th & Thomas turning 7 on the 7th. :)
Photobucket

Dene & Monson! He's packed on a few pounds since I saw him last! Squish-a-licious!
Photobucket

These trees are outside the St. George temple - Gorgeous!
Photobucket

moi
Photobucket

THEN, we went down to Mesa to celebrate my Grandpa's life - he passed away on the 8th, at the ripe ol' age of 95! Such a great man.
Photobucket

When we got home and I sorted through the mail, I opened this from Jess's Aunt Mary (that is her whom her Father is holding): I love it, love it, love it! Jess's dad is the stinkin' cute little kid right smack in the middle, with the missing front teeth. THANK YOU Aunt Mary!
Photobucket

4 comments:

mom said...

What a busy three weeks! How did you get that photo - Steve's family - copied into your blog?

Unknown said...

I love all your pictures of the family it is so good to see Steve and Marilyn they are so fun. And Katie and Ryan it is good to finally put a face to his name, katie told me he is such a great guy and is very attendtive to her. The last black and white looks so much like Eric's dad when he was younger. Thanks for your comment on my blog, we are totally excited about Recker, and I am handing in there thanks for asking.

sara said...

Mom-
I scanned it!

Monya-

Steve's dad does look like Ray! :)

The Dean Family said...

those trees are gorgeous! you look HOT! and i can't believe bodie is six..what the heck!!! he's a cutie! looks like you guys had a great turkey day!