Yesterday afternoon I was out front watching the boys play & ride their bikes. Brock came up to me and crawled up in my lap...I turned him and cradled him like a baby and told him how excited I was to have him come out of my tummy... And then I proceeded to tell him the story of his birth. Wow, was he ever diggin' that story!! Jess had come out in the middle of it and I had interrupted my story to consult with him about it... Brock goes: "NO! Talk to
me, Mom!!" :) So I finished up the story, remembering having that little bugger in my arms when it was all done. It was a happy birth-day. And now he is
F O U R. Yeesh. When you're in 'the thick' of child-rearing it just seems like it's never going to end. But now I am getting pangs of not wanting him to grow up. So ironic.
We love our Brockee. He is the 'spice' in our lives.
In honor of his birthday - I'm am re-posting a few videos...
F U N N Y !HAPPY B-DAY to a kiddo who FEELS so much! :)

1 comment:
The train video has got to be one of my all time favorites. I could watch it again and again. Hilarious!
Post a Comment