But today I am good with this whole school bizzzness. It's gonna be a fun school year. I love Bodie's teacher - Mrs. LeMoyne -He knows most the kids in his class from last year at the co-op & Brock is now in the classroom next door at the co-op. They are excited about that, and so am I. It's a multi-age program -so they will be doing centers together 1x a week and field trips together. Bodie's school is a 'magnet' school for the arts and sciences. I learned yesterday that each child will be getting (2) 1/2hr. lessons of suzuki violin a week, w/ violins provided for them. This will continue through the 2nd grade. (!) SWEEEEEEEEEET. I am very excited about this. :) Hopefully he will enjoy it - I think he will.
Here are the school boys on their first day: (Brock never disappoints w/ the facial expressions)






3 comments:
That's fun that they get to have some class time together. I wasn't ready for summer to end (except for the heat), but now that we are back in the swing of things, it's kind of nice for my kids to have a schedule! Hope all is well!
Don't you love kindergarten? I sure do. It has done wonders for the family with getting a good schedule going. And Haley absolutely loves it. She didn't want to come home the first day. I hope she always has that much fun.
Eek!! Kindergarten! My heart starts to pound just reading it. We start the 25th...
Post a Comment