He wanted a transformer cake....But everything I saw on-line was more than I wanted to tackle... so we kept it pretty simple & just stuck a figure on top! :)


These individual cakes are the ticket! So cute.

The pinata was a 'hit' (ha) :) There was SOOOOO much candy in it...





All the kids' bags were O V E R F L O W I N G....






Casey & Becky

Ryan & Michaela

Brock opening some presents


His favorite... a bag of m&m's... hilarious.

"see my m&m's??"

Gettin' after it. :)




For you, Nana & Papa! We missed you!



6 comments:
Looks like a GREAT party - - He didn't mind all the attention he got, did he?!!! Your yard looks like a really fun place to play. I'm sure the sandbox is a used almost daily! You've done a lot of nice things to your home - it's good to get a glimpse of it now and again. I have two birthdays this week - - I'm thinking it's a good thing the challenge starts the week after!!!
Happy birthday buddy! Adorable party! Tyson was excited to see the spongebob pinata since he had one too! You're awesome!
Oh & good to catch up on your blog: I LOVE LOVE the Brocky's train video! & go Jess on the calendar! What a hunk! & last but not least, I love the back to school photos! They are so cute!
Love the cake! So cute. I think M&M's would be my fav too. It was weird all of a sudden seeing Becky pop up in one of your pics, it makes it more real that she is up there with you. So fun!
what a fun party!!! i want some of that candy! love the little cake..i need to keep that idea in mind:) i cannot believe that your two boys are in school...is it weird just having one at home? time for another one:) your boys are so cute!! lets save brock for ella ok!?!?!?
Great cake, Sara! What frosting recipe did you end up using? Such a rockin' party! It's fun to see the Trejo fam too. You have such a great home and yard. You and Becks were so nice to come down for the girls dinner. It was fun to see you Flag girls!!! Can't wait for the cabin trip...
Post a Comment