Saturday, August 29

Today we got a special treat...
Photobucket

Nana & Papa came up (and brought lunch!) for Nana's b-day. Crystal Creek Sandwiches were had. Yum - It's been awhile. (Why? I ask myself) Complete w/ every kind of chip, grapes and soda. Kiddos = pretty much in heaven, each w/ their own bag! (If you can't tell in the picture) :)
Photobucket

The boys & I made chocolate cupcakes w/ butter cream + cream cheese frosting (creamy) topped w/ jelly bellies. Kona girl helped herself to these babies while we were gone...SIX to be exact. I better not find barf.
Photobucket

The boys of course had fun riding their bikes to and from and around the park.
Photobucket

And Papa had fun watching.
Photobucket

Happy Birthday Nana - L O V E you.

3 comments:

mom said...

The lunch sounded yummy, the company great fun. Lovin the boys and their bikes! The cup cakes look wonderful, too. Hope you don't find barf either :( Love you!

Marilyn said...

Fun, fun birthday....I had a great day!!!

Courtney said...

That is so funny you had crystal creek. I have been craving that lately and of course I can't get it. Sounds like a very lovely day.