Brock. These pics just make me want to kiss, kiss, kiss him. He wears his hat like this sometimes and it's such a crack up. I'm helping out in his class tomorrow... Should be fun - as always. :)
Bodie. Dad took him riding (awhile back) and I guess he biffed it in the mud. (hence the mud all over his helmet, and skewed gear) He was very animated telling me all about it when they arrived home.

Kona girl. Has there ever been a more foul-smelling animal?? WHAT IS THE DEAL? I had to kick her out of our room the other night because I could barely breath. It was THAT bad. She likes to follow you around and plop herself down wherever you are and then just let 'em rip. I'm not OK with this. Tinky-tinky Kona.

Wyatt. This is seriously embarrassing. Please tell me I am not the only one dealing with this.



9 comments:
Hi Sara, cute picks. I love to see your boys getting bigger. Your not alone on the peeing thing. Apparently my seven year old is still not growing out of peeing wherever and whenever he has the urge to go. Tia said she saw him peeing in front of the school the other day. Jeez!
jake, who likes to potty outside and on my flowers said "oh, he's going potty. yeah. in the street"
then "i wanna see that guy."
i ask "so is that a good idea?"
"no"
You have such adorable boys, Sara! Love all the pics.
That last shot cracks me up!! Elias is FIVE and I still catch him doing that!
Brock looks huggable, kissable no doubt.
Bodie looks brave and daring.
Wyatt's too busy to go inside, so chooses the street for his whizzing!
All three are priceless. :)
I LOVE that someone else's boys (or rather boy) does that!! My kids will pee anywhere!!! It is unbelievably embarassing!! LOL!!!
Hilarious! I am so so happy that you have to deal with that too! Michael does that ALL THE TIME! It doesn't matter where we are...if he has got to go, well why waste time going to the toilet?! It takes too much time! Too cute though! I am sure we will miss those times...someday right? Love it though
wow! bodie has the whole gear huh!! he is so cute! and i can somewhat relate about wyatt peeing...my nephews do it all the time! it's a boy thing i think:) and your cupcakes are beautiful..do you have a little hand squirter to make the iceing look so nice:)
Rachel's Wyatt does the exact same thing! Will pee anywhere. I swear they are so much alike. I love Brock with his hat cocked to the side. Reminds me of our high school friends. And Bodie, so tough in his gear!!
Post a Comment