Saturday, August 22

So, this guy turned four...
Photobucket
And decided to ditch the trainers. (with the encouragement of his Papa)
Photobucket
And he's got it down!!!!! (Except for the few times he's run into the block fence trying to stay on the sidewalk on the way to school... Then he decided to ditch the bike altogether.)
Photobucket
His brothers are pretty happy for him. But the stinker on the right isn't gonna let his brother bask in his new-found glory for long... I am flabbergasted.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
But for now....
Photobucket
(going for the jump)

4 comments:

Rachel Clare said...

Is Wyatt seriously learning to ride with no training wheels?!

sara said...

YES! It's nutzo.

He can ride a good 20ft. by himself. -He just can't get on the bike and get started on his own....

The Dean Family said...

i love it...we really need to come see you guys..ella and brock would get along so well..about a month ago she learned to ride without training wheels and loves riding her bike!!..as far as wyat..that is too cute..something that helped ella learned to get started on her own is that we told her to start at the top of a very small hill...that helped her get the momentum (sp?) going so that she could do it by herself..how fun!...josh is shooting for jan. with jess in nicuragua ( i know i so killed that on spelling..LOL!)

Johnson Family said...

o.k. so you don't know who I am because I found you by "blurking". I went to my friend's blog (Blake and Heather Larson) and found your blog and I love your pictures. I love to take pictures of my kids and need to get a really good camera. Yours is amazing!! Can you share with me what camera you have and maybe about how much it costs?
That would be sooo awesome!!!
Christa Johnson johnsonfam2001@hotmail.com or our blog site is johnsonstories.blogspot.com