Sunday, September 6

Just wondering...
Photobucket

...how many loaves of zucchini bread I could make from this big daddy. (I've got TWO of em!)

*not from my garden - from a friend's. My zucchini's aren't producing very much - I've only gotten 3 so far! :I And they are small... :)

3 comments:

Shauna said...

That is quite possibly the hugest zucchini I've ever seen. K just a little tip I learned at Earthbound Farms...the bigger the zucchini, the more bitter the seeds. Not that that would even be noticeable in bread, but if you're eating them plain you could tell. Just a little zucchini fun fact :) That you probably already knew!

sara said...

Yep :)

That's why I pick mine smaller -the lady I got this from just had a baby...so they weren't 'on top of' their harvesting -that's why these got so big. :)
But ya- I figured it wouldn't be bad for bread.

Jenny said...

I think you could get at least 5 loaves from this! Yay!