Wednesday, July 8

WYATT IN THE KITCHEN....

This was about 9 o'clock at night. I came around the corner to find this kid out of bed - taking care of business. Got the pan out, the egg, cracked it and was ready to cook (I just needed to turn the stove on for him -thank goodness)
Photobucket

Good job kiddo!
PhotobucketPhotobucket



NOT. SO. GOOD. JOB.....

Jess captured Wyatt's attempt to make oatmeal. (This is what happens when Mom is in the shower)
Photobucket

Apparently, I'm guessing, he didn't add any water - just oatmeal, almonds and Agave sweetener...
Photobucket

"Is There a Problem?"
Photobucket

Notice the time on the microwave??
Photobucket
(checking his cut from playing w/ knives... not kidding)

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

This cracked me up! I can't (or can) believe that he was gonna cook that oatmeal for 30 minutes!!

[dene'] said...

Oh my gosh!!! This guy is over the top independent. I'm aghast and laughing at the same time. How do you ever get any shut eye???? The brown bowl of oatmeal - too funny. Did it smell up the kitchen much? mom

Marilyn said...

Hey...we have our own Bobby Flay! He needs to learn to cook so he can feed himself...he is such an eater!! So funny...but scary too!

By the way ...small bowls of vinegar put out for the day will help to take the smell away....

He is a big helper and now we know he watches everything. He is learning all the time. I find it interesting that he can unlock all my doors here, but Brock can't, Part of that is Brock gets frustrated and Wyatt just keeps trying.

Love those boys!! mm

Rachel Clare said...

oh my gosh. this post just about killed me. how cute is he?!

Miss Niss said...

seriously cracking up!!!

Jade said...

Sooooo funny!! I love it!!

Jenny said...

Oh Sara. How's the gray hair coming along? He's so cute though.