Saturday, July 11

H a v e n: A place of refuge or rest; a sanctuary.
This is ours....
Photobucket

It's the boys' little wonderland. Papa makes sure there are marshmallows and coals to roast them on...
Photobucket

I'd say he got a little carried away, but that's just me. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And when they get messy....
Photobucket

No worries. They take an outdoor shower.
Photobucket

LOVE
Photobucket

IT.
Photobucket

*FOR 4TH OF JULY FESTIVITIES....visit NANA'S PLACE!

7 comments:

Shauna said...

Well happy Saturday morning to you too! I just needed to post that these are my new all-time favorite pictures from your blog. SO cute. And Wyatt wins the prize for best burnt marshmallow ever.

melinda said...

Haven indeed!! And, I TOTALLY need one of those outdoor showers!! So cool!

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

wow that is awesome! I love outdoor shower :) My boys totally need that, okay I need that...think how much less I would have to clean their bathroom :)

Marilyn said...

It continues to be a haven...even though we live here now.....the outdoor shower is the best and we use it everyday.....I clean it with the hose....the water goes into the flower beds....how green!
We love it that you love it....and the boys feel at home here.

The Dean Family said...

cute photos!! we love outside too!! especially in the summer time! how fun you have an outdoor shower..that's josh's next big project he wants to do:)..can't beat it..we had one at our old house and loved it!! wyatt is sooooo funny...how cute is he as a chef:)

Creatively Yours said...

I can see why you think of that as a haven. Also any place around Aunt Marilyn I feel a sense of peace, she is such a great person inside and out. I hope some day before my boys get to big we get a chance to come out. They would love the outdoor shower. Although with my two we would have to make sure no one is watching!! I hope you are having a great summer. Tell Jess I said Hi!

Love Carey

Nat said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I love the idea of an outside shower, perfect for kids!!