I look forward to this neighborhood BBQ every year.

(view from my house as it was getting started)
This year didn't disappoint. Oh the S P R E A D! There is always such a great turnout. - 20 or so families if I'm counting right... I love my neighbors and getting to know them better. The boys, of course, had the best time playing w/ all the older kids.
Next year it just may be at 510....



5 comments:
so fun sara!!!! L-O-V-E the picture of the boys in the bathtub with the bike!!!!i laughed so hard...you're right i bet there's never a dull moment..i just love your boys..and josh is soooo much like jess..doesn't care for the whole photo thing either! ha!ha!
What a fun block party!
The tub and underwear pics are HILARIOUS!!! Your boys are too cute!
I love them!!!! That is so classic!!!
Crazies! The funny thing is they think they are SOOOOO Funny! and they are...!
Love you house, love your street. It just feels like home. Miss you we need to get this girls thing moving!!!
Post a Comment