Monday, June 29

Just a few still-frames capturing my world...

I don't know how many times a day I say: "Take the bike outside. Outside, OUTSIDE."
Photobucket

Never, ever did I think I'd have to say "Take the bike out of the bathtub." Seriously, boys! I don't remember what their explanation was....Probably something along the lines of needing to wash it.
Photobucket

Then tonight, they come running around the corner...

Photobucket

Where do they pull this out of!?
Photobucket

N e v e r a dull moment around here.
Photobucket

No. Sir-eeeee!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Wyatt and Brock make up the team of "The Gruesome Twosome"....Brock thinks it up and Wyatt goes along with it....Bodie ops out...I think this could be a pattern.

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

funny I have matching pictures of the bike in the tub, and the underwear on the head :) boys will be boys :)