Saturday, June 20

Finally got a video together...
Yes. Very telling of each little guys' personality!

6 comments:

Shauna said...

Awwww you got a mama's boy! Can I be in your family please? You guys do the things we dream about!

Heidi said...

Did Brock say "Poop in the Woods?" 'Cause that is totally my favorite part about camping too!!!! Once you can poop in the woods, you can do ANYTHING!!! If he said something else then totally forget what I just said.

mom said...

I so love the technology - that info can be forwarded so easily. Loved the video. Couldn't understand what Brock said but thanks, Heidi, for clarifying it. :)

sara said...

Shauna - I wish! -Wyatt was really saying "my-motorcycle" ...but the video cut it off, so it sounded like 'mamma' (somehow) :) :) Maybe we should just join families and then we would have the complete package of FUN! :)

Heidi! YOU GOT IT! :) I was totally NOT expecting that to come out of his mouth.

Nat said...

It seems your boys have the life all little boys dream of..... lucky!! Such a cute video!

Amber said...

sara! the indigo girls are coming here. Do you want to go with me? let me know........