And this past Monday, He got one!! Jess has been scouting them out...for as long as I can remember. :)

Wyatt was pretty stoked too. It's pretty hard to get him out of these pants. Motorcycle or not.

Soooooooooooo. We went CAMPING. (We drove a whole 10 miles out of town)

We roasted Brats for dinner, & of course s'mores were made.



Our surrogate son, Ryan, joined us for dinner and campfire.

Dad & his boys

plus a girl.

Breakfast!!!!!

And the riding begins....

Bodie did so great! I was surprised - I didn't know what to expect!

Getting his confidence up...

Dad taking Wyatt on a ride. Oh boy. The kid is in LOVE. (okay, both are)

Watching Dad. (w/out the kiddos.) :)

I don't know how I forgot this picture when I first did this post. Brock's facial expressions are CLASSIC!!!! Jess and I were laughing SOOOOOO hard going through the pics...

Taking a break for watermellon.

Climbing a little hill...

and sliding down on their bottoms!! ? what the!? there go the bottoms out of their pants!

I had fun taking Brock & Wyatt for rides... Although I must say, when I was with Brock, HE was the one taking me for a ride.

Wyatt was a close second though! :) It was hard to pry his little fingers off the bike!

I think I was smiling ear to ear this whole little excursion. I had fun with my family! Can't wait to do it again. And again. And again.....



10 comments:
I love camping. Looks like you had a geat time. You were smiling from ear to ear. How fun.
That looks like SO much fun! I LOVE all the pictures. The smiles on you and Wyatt's faces in the last one are priceless!!
You are just too cute! What a fun camping trip! How awesome that you guys got Brodie a bike! That rocks! You have the cutest family ever! Those are some priceless pictures. Love the one of you and Wyatt.
Love it! I'm sure the other boys will be wanting to save their pennies too . . . and maybe, just maybe, mom will too! LOOKS LIKE FUN!
You mentioned on the phone that you had gone camping - but nothing about a bike for Bodie. Dang! Now he really seems grown up. It's interesting, the influence we have on our kids. Thomas loves baseball - his dad's love; Trevon loves scouting - his dad's love; Ben and video games - Aaron's pasttime, your boys and bikes - Jess and his. to name a few :)
Fun! Camping is great with a bushel of boys. Love the little bike!
that made me smile ear to ear, love the surrogate son part that made laugh. By the way Carter is so jealous!
What a fun camping trip! Your boys are all boy, that's for sure. They are so cute on the motorcycle. Griff loves motorcycles too. Anything with an engine for that matter. I love all of your pictures. Fun times with your mom too. She looks great!
Fun Stuff!!! I think "boy" stuff is the funnest!! It is way fun to see the fun/excitement in their little faces.
Wow, Sara, what a blast! You have such a cute family! So cool that you can drive 10 minutes to go camping.
Post a Comment