What a girl can do in 30 hrs, kid free.
-lunch with husband at favorite spot.
-*love*
-2 runs at the ski resort w/ said husband
-send husband off.
-3 mindless hours in a department store(s)...much of that was trying on braziers to NO avail. But every square inch of every department was perused, and perused again.
-Actually miss the 'noise'.
-Watch a Movie (The Kite Runner) -holy cow. I was soooooooo NOT prepared for it. Cried, and cried and CRIED. It was emotionally exhausting. -I was glad I was by myself, save it my Kona girl.
-Write in my journal
-Sleep in (until NINE!!) -but I didn't get to bed until 2am...tisk, tisk. I am for sure, a morning person.
-Get taxes figured out for my small biz., work on a job.
-Go to spinning class, shower and steam, SHAVE...get dressed leisurely.
-Get a 1-hr. MASSAGE....It was heaven. And I learned you can't judge a therapist by looks alone. No sir-ee!
-Grocery shop. (laughhhhhhhhhhhhhh) (the heavens were just opened)
-Drop off donations at Goodwill
-Meet w/ a client
-Clean out & wash car. *cue music 'what a feeling'*
-Clean bedroom(s), change out bed-linens, laundry, vacuum/sweep the house, clean the kitchen.
Thank-you Mom & Doug, a hundred times over!
Saturday, January 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Good for you! You deserve that a hundred times over! That sounds like one of my ideal days...especially the massage part. :)
Love it, wish you could have ended it with us. It was a good movie. I can't believe you missed the noise after only a day - crazy!!
Tia! I KNOW. I wish I had like two more hours -After I talked to you was when I got my car cleaned out and everything done in my house (HUGE)...not that it all doesn't need to be done again. :)
Cute post. Glad you got some free time!
isn't it amazing! :)
Tell me about your business. and I have a really fun post about bra shopping with maesyn. just search for it on my blog. "boobs" might be a good key word. totally tooting my own horn, but you might just laugh a little. i hate bra shopping. that is why i just wear sports bras.
Post a Comment