While Katie was here we got to go skiing together and that was such a FUN day. Jess was working patrol, so we were able to ski a run with him. -It was really crowded (not what I'm used to) but that fact probably saved my legs. Plus it was nice to catch up w/ Katie. It went too fast though!
Jess worked New Year's Eve & Day and I had a meeting in Jerome New Year's Eve (Which Papa babysat for me ON HIS OWN! (a first) I was so proud of him -we pulled up and he has the front door open, walks out as says, "Who's hungry?!" He whipped the boys inside for sandwiches he had made. They didn't even glance my way as I walked out the door!), so after that the boys and I went over the mountain to Prescott to spend the evening and ring in the new year w/ my parents. (After several failed attempts to mail their Christmas package, I decided it'd be easier to just hand deliver it!) We met them at Del Taco for dinner and spent I don't know how long there. The boys played, and played, and played, took a bite of food and then played some more. We were able to have a nice long visit though. After getting the boys to bed, we watch "Get Smart", and then watched the ball drop in New York. Pretty mellow. I like mellow.
Here are the boys on Christmas Eve.

gotta love brotherly love.
They were pretty excited about their new pj's from great-aunt Mary.

When we were driving back home from Prescott, Bodie said, "Mom! I had a dream! About Whales!
Whales!? I asked excitedly.
Ya! And I was on it's back and it blowed (blew) water out and shot me up and I just closed my eyes and then opened them!
What a fun dream, Bodie!
Then Brock piped up. (he is our storyteller & so dramatic) Mom! You know what? I just had a dream about piggies and I was on their backs and they just shot me to the whales (and then he proceeded to tell Bodie's dream).
kids are a hoot!
Happy birthday Ne'!



2 comments:
sounds like you guys had a great holiday! i love the boys in their pjs and how fun that their grandpa watched them...they probably had a blast with him:)
The PJ 's are too cute!!
Post a Comment