M e r r y * C h r i s t m a s ! ! !
Not at all the 'typical' christmas card photo, but it really captures how life is for us!

We are going to have a WHITE Christmas. Can you believe this? LOADS of snow...and more in the forecast! Today would be a gorgeous day to be on the mountain...the snow we got last night is like powdered sugar.



6 comments:
I keep forgetting to tell you that I loved your Christmas card...yes, it is life as you know it...but you take it in stride and that is what makes it a wonderful representation. The boys told me about a snow fort. They are so funny. I never know if something is happening now...in the past or it is going to happen in the future. They love to tell me stories...so that complicates things too...but I love having them call me!
Like I said, we really want to come up. I just don't know for sure when. I'm trying to see when it works with the schedule. I know the kids would LOVE it- even though they don't know each other. Well, Jake would love it- maes might not know what to do with all of the boys- we'll just have to do girl things with her. I'd like to snag a pair of snow boots for maes before we come up...although she thought her rain boots were fine last time we saw the snow (they are too small this year). She actually owns a snow bib... thank you REI garage sale. I hate spending tons on snow stuff when we only plan in it for like 2 hours each year!!!.. But it is nice to be warm for those 2 hours.
I don't think there could be another card better. I love it and the smile between you and Jess is truely priceless. Merry Christmas!! Love the snow fort what an idea.
sara! i can't tell you how much i loved your christmas card..and josh loved it too!! your family is so cute!!
I love seeing the snow accumulation through your photo journal - especially the baby swing...it just gets fuller and fuller!
It all reminds me of how fun it must have been (it was) when I was a child growing up in SD. Loved playing king of the hill when to snow was piled high, and building forts..
We loved your card, too. Loved the spontaneity of it. So much more intriguing (and real), I now realize, than the perfect pose.
Happy New Year!!
I absolutely love your Christmas card! You are such a great Mom, you are always so positive! Your boys are so too cute!
Post a Comment