I miss how beautiful the snow is but, I don't miss living in it! Thats going to be a fun say of shoveling! hey I need you phone #. I wanted to call you about the paper thing but I lost my old phone and all the numbers. Also what do you think about a girls trip in Feb or March?
Jenny! Your comment made me smile! I eventually ventured out...in the afternoon. :) Beth- I really like it. I always look forward to a season change...I am so happy when snow comes...and happy to see it go -It makes summer that much sweeter. (I really don't know how I survived...let alone RUN... in the valley heat!) Jen - time to bring your kids up!:) NOt really -you don't want to drive in this!
Hey, I said we would come up to see the snow for sure. I hope I don't miss it like I did the fall colors. I get nervous for Nate to drive in the snow and ice. I should be more trusting.... but I learned how to drive in Germany where it rains ice, then moved onto Rexburg where it seemed they just stopped plowing and started to sprinkle gravel over the packed snow in the intersections so that you would slide through them more slowly... then Flag of course. I feel like I'm an expert of sorts. Now, watch me wreck our car when we get up there. It has been over a year sense we've had a car totaled. Maybe it is my turn!!!
I am Sara, and this is my blog: ALL BOY MANIA, my life as i know it. Thanks for visiting my attempt at capturing my daily life, photo-journal style! Enjoy!
12 comments:
Snow here too. I went out, started my car to warm it up, scraped one window...then turned the car off and came inside. Here I'll stay.
It is sooo pretty at your house! It is so windy out here that there are huge drifts and then total bare spots! Oh well! It is SNOW!!!!! We are happy!
I miss how beautiful the snow is but, I don't miss living in it! Thats going to be a fun say of shoveling! hey I need you phone #. I wanted to call you about the paper thing but I lost my old phone and all the numbers. Also what do you think about a girls trip in Feb or March?
I love that baby swing filled with snow...a snow baby! great pictures.
Beautiful! I'm jealous. How do you like living in the cold after growing up here in the valley?
I'm
SO
JEALOUS.
SOOO
JEALOUS.
Ahhh, the one thing I do miss! Beautiful!
Jenny! Your comment made me smile! I eventually ventured out...in the afternoon. :)
Beth- I really like it. I always look forward to a season change...I am so happy when snow comes...and happy to see it go -It makes summer that much sweeter. (I really don't know how I survived...let alone RUN... in the valley heat!)
Jen - time to bring your kids up!:)
NOt really -you don't want to drive in this!
Oh my goodness. Beautiful!! We are going up to the snow after Christmas. I cant wait!
Beautiful pictures! I miss Flagstaff snows! (Unless I have to drive in it;))
We haven't gotten anything yet. Bummer.
WOW!! Stay warm.
Hey, I said we would come up to see the snow for sure. I hope I don't miss it like I did the fall colors. I get nervous for Nate to drive in the snow and ice. I should be more trusting.... but I learned how to drive in Germany where it rains ice, then moved onto Rexburg where it seemed they just stopped plowing and started to sprinkle gravel over the packed snow in the intersections so that you would slide through them more slowly... then Flag of course. I feel like I'm an expert of sorts. Now, watch me wreck our car when we get up there. It has been over a year sense we've had a car totaled. Maybe it is my turn!!!
Post a Comment