Thursday, December 18

It just keeps comin'!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
We've had fun playing in this winter wonderland.
Photobucket
Brock spent most his time like this: "Help me up!"
Photobucket
Bodie was goofy and Wyatt just took it all in.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Standing his ground.
Photobucket
Getting used to it.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Kona of course loves the snow...(and then a nice warm fire to lay in front of)
Photobucket
We have yet to finish the snowman we started....that will be today's project.
Photobucket
Kona running the streets... Isn't the Willow GORGEOUS?
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Tuesday night we went on a walk/sled ride around the neighborhood.
Photobucket
The boys had fun. They crack me up!
Photobucket

Photobucket
This makes me laugh so hard....look at Wyatt's hands... yep. Those are socks! He threw his gloves down in the snow earlier and they were sopped.
Photobucket

Is everyone ready for the holidays??? Every year I tell myself I am going to start earlier and of course here it is, another year, and I am just as behind as ever...GRRR! Some habits die hard I suppose. Love this weather, but it isn't helping any!

3 comments:

Miss Niss said...

what a blast for those boys!!! i can't believe how much snow you have!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture of the willow, so beautiful!!!!

The Dean Family said...

wow! all that snow is so beautiful! your such a good mom...taking them for a sleigh ride!! those pictures of the trees are gorgeous!

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

right there with ya girly! the snow is now even with my back patio. :)