P E O P L E!?
So, the poll is over. And Jess is one happy feller. And is already having fun rubbing this in my face. :)
I will not falter, though. The popular 'no' vote does not mean he doesn't have to cut his hair EVER...I mean, I assume you all meant: no, but maintain a healthy length...don't let it get out of control, right?
I suppose I should have been more specific...or given more options than just a mere yes or no?? He REALLY needs a trim, it can get kinda scragley from time to time...curls, goooood. scragley, baaaaaad. So if you'd like to make a retraction, or explain your vote to me further (if you haven't already) or BACK ME UP, now you can. :) And ladies, how come your husbands all are clean cut then?? hmmm?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
you are so funny! i like jess's hair!! brock is too cute and i really enjoyed reading your post about pre-school and reading all of the comments...'cause i think about pre-school for ella...it's really expensive here...it's like $700-$1000 a month..and no pre-school does half days...it's from 7:30-3 or 4...and that's too long of a day for a little three yr. old..in fact i think it's more like day care...ANYWAY...i did read an article a few months ago that did a study on pre-school and they said that by the end of kindergarten kids who went to pre-school seemed to have better verbal skills (talking) NO DIFFERENCE in academics...and by the end of first grade all of the kids seemed pretty equal when it came to verbal skills...so basically there's no academic advantage pre-school children have over non-pre-school kids...it would be just for the socialization...i think if your boys get enough play dates and things like that it would be okay to pull them out...times are hard right now, financially, for a lot of people and i think they'd be fine at home...your a great mom and i know you'll make the right decision!!
At least Jess lets his hair grow out. Ryan insists on shaving his head as short as he can get it and it makes him look like he is going bald. I only wish he let it grow out just a little bit. Wouldn't that be nice we could all just find a happy medium?
Sorry, I can't offer you much support. I have been dealing with facial hair growth with Dave. When Jess starts growing a moustache, call me. We can commiserate together.
P.S.- Sorry, but I like the curls.
I missed this one sorry I agree with you, a little trim is good now and then, but I guess we just all know him with that hair. And I do love clean shaved but Tim is growing a beard and it's hideous!
:) -Don't get me wrong - I really like his curls -there just comes a point when they are too long and don't really 'curl' anymore... Dave and a stache!!!! He shaved it though, right?? Man once guys commit to that, they usually stick with it for LIFE!!!! :)
Tia! I want to see Tim's beard!!! Some guys can really pull it off and look so handsome I think!
Danae!! I can't believe it is so expensive over there for preschool!!! Woah! And that's lame there aren't more options...
Yeah, I agree trims are good, very good! But, the curls are just so "Jess" that I had to vote no. I didn't mean no trims though;)
And, Tyler has short hair because that is how he likes it and he has zero curl so it starts looking BAD when it gets longer than a half inch!
Post a Comment