I looked out the window and what did I see??
Beautiful leaves...leaves, and more leaves....(mostly on the ground.)
We didn't get to go see the leaves on the Mountain this year... Just as they were starting to change we got a huge freeze and lots of wind. That equals brown leaves on the ground. :( But, I was able to behold a beautiful site, right here in my back yard.
We didn't get to go see the leaves on the Mountain this year... Just as they were starting to change we got a huge freeze and lots of wind. That equals brown leaves on the ground. :( But, I was able to behold a beautiful site, right here in my back yard.
As I was taking pics, the sun started to set and the clouds in the sky started breaking up...
What we get to rake up...
Goals this week:
-send OUT my thank-yous.
-get to the gym every day
-have some quality time with Jess
-Take the boys to Foxglen Park to ride bikes.
Looking Forward To:
-playing guitar w/ a gal...it's been awhile in the making!
-turning in my ballot
-helping in Bodie's classroom
-going to Sedona for a Color Trends 2009 put on by Sherwin Williams
-a baby shower



8 comments:
love the pictures! When are you going to Sedona that color trend thing sounds cool!
Great pics!! They make me really want to move somewhere with actual seasons!! It is truly beautiful!
Isn't it wonderful living where the leaves change?? Beautiful pics, Sara.
josh was just saying the other day that he wanted to go to Flag and up the mountain to watch the leaves change. It looks so wonderful. We really miss it. Just this morning it finally felt like fall out down here. Ahhh
Oh, I miss the color! There isn't that kind of color down here. Beautiful pictures.
No leaves changing or falling here, of course. :(
P.S. I LOVE the photos!
I love the window pictures of you!
And wherever your facebook post is...I totally agree. It's fun to find people but I don't like the open-ness of it all. It's so weird if I comment on someone else's photo, I'll get an email if someone I don't even know also comments on it.
Yay you allow comments again!
Post a Comment