Tuesday, November 25

After church this past Sunday, the boys and I drove down to my parents (scroll up) for dinner because Dene' and her family is visiting! It's hard to believe that nearly 2 years has passed since I've seen her last!
Bodie had fun rompin' on Uncle TK
Photobucket
And playing w/ Thomas... They are exactly one year apart...
Photobucket
Mr. Brock...
Photobucket
Dene' and her sweet-cheeks, Lauren...who I met for the first time. She is super tired here...
Photobucket
I think she has THE cutest features... Love the BLACK eyes, button nose, and those LIPS!!!!!
Photobucket
Brock was going after Dene' here... :) Yup. She is prego -w/ another BOY! :) I like this picture of Mom -even though it's blurry...
Photobucket
We had fun sitting around the piano and singing hymns- 3 part harmony... And the house was absolutely, utterly LOUD and chaotic. Just the way it should be.
Photobucket
(me and sister Dene')

6 comments:

Shauna said...

K how do you get the pictures extra huge like that? I like it!

I'm guessing you guys are sisters? :)

Fun!

Nat said...

What a fun time! You and Dene are so pretty!! That last picture of you girls is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

What a fun reunion! 2 years - so long! Her baby is really cute. I'd like to squeeze her cheeks! Your parent's house looks so nice and cozy. Love all of the pictures!

[dene'] said...

Nice being with you Sara. Yeah, first picture of me I look WASTED....at least it's large [smile]. Thanks for the good time!

Jade said...

Fun times!! You girls are all so pretty!

harmon family said...

YOu have such a fun family. I can't believe that you haven't seen your sis in sooo long. I bet you were really excited to see eachother. Does that mean that you both saw kids for the first time too? WOW!!