Monday, November 24

My Man is H O M E.
For today anyway, and then off to work for the next two... :) Life.

Luckily I had many distractions & things to look forward to while he was gone!

Like this:
Photobucket
Going to see "Twilight"...I haven't waited in line to see a movie in over 10 years... I don't think I will in the next 10 years either...
It was fun to pick it apart w/ my Mom and sister who saw it together. We had the same issues, but overall I liked it alright...and I thought casting could've been better w/ Edwardo & Jacob... I think the BEST part was seeing all the teeny-boppers (sp?) head over heals and hyperventilating.

3 comments:

Cassie Simonton said...

Hey I'm glad you liked it...i have to admit is was fun being at the 12:01am showing with all the SPAZZY teen's...it made the movie ALOT more interesting!!
I think I'll have to go and see it again...it was late and I'm really no good after 9:30pm!!
p.s. you look so cute in that pic! love your jacket!!

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

so funny! I am boycotting just for the fun of it ;)

melinda said...

Glad you had fun! Super cute picture of all the girls! I agree your jacket is WAY cute.

I'm the same way, I have NEVER waited in a line, but did for Twilight(I even made Tyler go with me). It was a fun night out, but I'm afraid the movie was disappointing for me. Oh well...