Saturday, September 27

Thinking about Halloween...


Wyatt as Yoda

Brock as Mr. Luke Skywalker

Bodie as Darth Vader

8 comments:

Shauna said...

you are queen poster this week! wyatt as yoda is the best! so cute and funny. we're doing the star wars thing, too...have you seen the baby princess leia costume? it's hilarious. so that's sally. drew as yoda... and owen wants to be the $50 storm trooper. that's not happening so he's still to be decided.

sara said...

Yeeeeessssssss! The baby princess leia is SO great! The 'hair hat' rocks! :) Sally's gonna be way cute in it!

Kim said...

Oh! WE ARE DOING star wars too. There are these hilarious outfits for dogs. Coco is going to be the Yoda, and we are conceptualizing an r2d2 costume for the other dog, if you can believe it. Clancey=Darth Vader, of course only because chubaka costume too hot and too much money. Yes I'm wearing the princess buns. Hahahahaha!

Oh! Ava has pushed this whole agenda, it pivots on her NEED to be Lukw Skywalker because "he has a lot of guts."

Anonymous said...

That will be fun! Belle wants to be Princes Leia so i have to see what I can do about making that happen!

harmon family said...

you are so on top of things. I have half my kids costumes decided but haven't even bought the material yet. I was just asking myself as I was reading your blog, "is there anything Sara can't and doesn't do?" Too much talent for such a small body:)

MAPAGE said...

Oh No Sara...not Yoda!!! Do you know that is what Jess wanted to name Katie before she was born???
Heads up on Halloween. No matter what you plan for a costume, either they will wear it out before Halloween, or they will change their minds on Halloween day!!!

sara said...

It's officially Star Wars Year for Halloween!

No, no, no Miss - The post says "THINKING about Halloween" -Nothing is bought yet! So, I'm not very on top of things! I would like to try to make the costumes though...I'll have to brainstorm w/ my MIL. No experience here.
Thanks though.

Kim! Love it. Love it. Love it!

Krista -Brown yarn will be your friend!! You could totally make the Leia buns!!! Cute!

melinda said...

SO cute! I haven't even though about Halloween yet. October kinda snuck up on me!