Little ditty for Brock.
I was playing guitar and he came into the room w/ a sheepish grin.
I asked him what he got into.
"I just ate all the sprinkles, Mom."
"Get over here and give me big hugs" I said. And then I played him this spontaneous song.
He seemed to like it, because he kept singing it. - cute!
(think Saturday Night Live meets Friends (Phoebe)



12 comments:
how cute! you are an awesome mama.
your killing me that was the cutest thing ever. I think Im going to keep singing that too
LOVE it! So cute. I'm dying over Bodie and the cutest blonde girl!
You are so cute. And can I have your toned arms please?
PS you are the best commenter!
Once you suggested Phoebe I couldn't help laughing as I listened to your cute ditty. She would crack me up with her songs. Cool getting to view and hear the video. Love ya. mom
You are so FREAKING awesome.
And, have I mentioned that I SO want your haircut? Seriously- I need a picture of you from all angles so I can take it somewhere and ask someone to do that to me. I LOVE IT.
sara!! i was watching your video and thinking wow!! she has a beautiful voice and she is so talented..really not paying attention to the words..then i read what you wrote above about phoebe from friends..then i started listening to the words and it so reminded me of friends!! but you sound WAY BETTER than phoebe!!! what a cute song!! and your blog makes me laugh so hard...love bodie and his girlfriend! and i love your boys arms full of stickers...my little nephew who is ella's age LOVES tattoos...he's constantly covered in them (the 25 cents ones from the machine)!!!
That is so sweet! He will remember that forever. I love those "moments"...the ones that make it all worth it. :)
me too on the arms, shauna! :)
Sara...I love your voice so much! Do you take requests? Will you sing at my childrens' weddings?
Jenny- YESSSSS!! I would! :)
Rachel- I will work on the hair pic - I actually need it cut really, really bad!
You are such an inspiration!!
Post a Comment