Is there anything sweeter than a brand new little baby? (I'll answer that....NO!)
I am a bit baby hungry, so these pictures tug at my uterus! This is my favorite time right here -just after giving birth and holding my baby.
My little Brock, three years ago today.
Happy Birthday little guy! Three years go by pretty quickly when you're having f u n!











9 comments:
Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday Brock!!! I can't belive he's 3!
Happy Birthday Brock!!! I hope you get everything you want for your birthday. I know at this age they want everything.... Cade just turned 7 I can't believe it. They grow up way to fast. I am getting that itch to have another baby too. We will see. Aunt Mary says Happy Birthday too!!!!
What cute pictures, you are right, there is nothing sweeter than a new baby. He is such a cute little boy! Happy Birthday Brock!
It's hard for me to believe that he is three too! He is a real cutey. Have fun with the celebrations tonight! Miss You Guys. Happy Birthday Brock! -Kim
Sara, his baby photo looks more like Bodie than I remembered! It's hard to believe he veered off in a total different direction - looking more like you than Jess. Anyway, all the boys are soo cute and way too grown up looking.mom
you did a great job on the pictures below! it would be hard, if it were me, to choose which one..they're all so cute!! happy b-day brock!! the time flies doesn't it?? come on you can have one more:)
Happy Birthday to Brock! It is always shocking how fast the time goes with our little ones!
such a cute boy...he's getting so big!! hope his day turned out to be a WONDERFUL one!!! :)
Happy Birthday Brock! Wahoo BIG number 3!
Post a Comment