Wednesday, August 13

First Photo Shoot. I think I had more fun than they did. Maybe.





10 comments:

mom said...

Sara, I loved the photos! You have a great eye for detail and composition. It doesn't hurt that you had a great looking couple either :) Looks like you might just have another career option at your fingertips! Great job!! mom (See you Friday.)

melinda said...

Great job! Those are such cute poses!

Miss Niss said...

you did awesome! My FAVE is the hands in the back pockets...totally cute.

Creatively Yours said...

Good job Sara... Alot of cute ideas. I wish all my couples worked together like yours did. Good Luck on your future photo sessions. I am sure there will be more after people see what you can do!! Carey

Jen said...

These are beautiful! I love the leg photo. That one was really sweet. What a beautiful couple. You have a great eye for all things creative, and I will be calling you about that as soon as we close on our house...OK??? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm impressed. Fantastic Job! -Kim

Courtney said...

Those are fantastic Sara, I didn't even realize you had photography skills. We're aching for new fam photos, maybe you can be the one to take them:)

Cassie Simonton said...

Wow Sara...you did an AMAZING JOB!!! You really have an eye for photography...just the cute poses you had them do, and the places you picked to take the pictures....JUST AMAZING!!!

Marilyn said...

Sara YOU ARE a photographer...I thought the creativity and compositions were excellent....the couple's energy and love came through!!! Start charging girlfriend...you've got the talent!
And you've got the personality to make people feel comfortable...go for it!!

[dene'] said...

so professional. go sara. I am really impressed. dang come take our family photo plllllllease.