Brock's B-day *slash* P A R T Y
a couple hrs. pre-party....
Jess took these two w/ him to a photo shoot for one of John's race cars...they even got a little ride, lucky ducks!
30 min. pre-party...
decide to hold it at our house, since it is raining like c r a z y outside. (how sad) The park would've been so much more fun.
P a r t y...
it all works out! - Brock was so excited - but man - he does N O T like being the center of attention! He got quite shy when everyone was singing 'Happy Birthday' to him.



I had Safeway make a cupcake spiderman cake which turned out awesome and made my life a heck of a lot easier!



Oh man. Brock was so tired - He asked me if he could go to sleep and I asked him if he'd like to lay down in Momma's bed..."No, just get all the kids out of my room! I just want to go to sleep!"
He had NO intention of opening his presents that night either...

but he did when he woke up and loved every second of it!
decide to hold it at our house, since it is raining like c r a z y outside. (how sad) The park would've been so much more fun.
P a r t y...
it all works out! - Brock was so excited - but man - he does N O T like being the center of attention! He got quite shy when everyone was singing 'Happy Birthday' to him.



I had Safeway make a cupcake spiderman cake which turned out awesome and made my life a heck of a lot easier!



Oh man. Brock was so tired - He asked me if he could go to sleep and I asked him if he'd like to lay down in Momma's bed..."No, just get all the kids out of my room! I just want to go to sleep!"
He had NO intention of opening his presents that night either...

but he did when he woke up and loved every second of it!



7 comments:
I loved how shy he got when we sang to him, so cute. I also loved the cupcake/cake. What a fun idea.
I've never seen a cupcake cake. So cool! Too bad it rained but it looks like the party was fun anyways. Your bangs are WAY cute! I keep debating on whether I should cut bangs or not. I just can't do it. The engagement pics you took are so cute and look so profesh. What talent don't you have???
sara...that looks like the funnest party!!
OKAY YOUR HOUSE IS GORGEOUS!!! i love your photos on your wall..how did you do that??? i would love to do that!! did you do it yourself? or did the guy who took your pictures do it? i also LOVE you chandelar (sp?..i'm so dumb w/ spelling) above your table!! i also love your necklace!!
The deck looks great, and I LOVE the blown up pic of your family's legs! I will be asking more about that later.
Brock is one lucky guy, having a party like that! I am still smiling about him kicking the kids out to go to bed. Ha!
I meant to tell you that was a super fun night. Sorry my bum of a husband missed it!
you are so funny, you are still baby hungry huh? is jess budging at all? I can't believe he is 3 already time goes by too fast. If time goes by this fast the whole time we will have grandkids before we know it. Looks like a fun party though. Bythe way I was so bummed that the trip didn't go through. We need to try again soon!
Looks like a GREAT party!! !
OH and your house is so cute! I LOVE that giant feet picture on your wall!! TOO COOL. I'd love to do that if I ever got a picture taken of us that I liked! (I ruin them all;))
Post a Comment