Tuesday, June 3




It was a great week - it went by really fast w/ Jess being gone. I think it gets easier and easier, which is awesome -but I think I was mostly excited for my weekend. That's what got me through.

Vegas was really, really fun and a FAST drive. It was good to connect with women. I really need that in my life. It's so comforting to know that there are people going through the same things, and so nice to laugh about so many similarities. It feels good to open up, and have people open up to you. But I honestly don't know how we kept talking non-stop for so long! Only women. :)
Something I failed to mention. We were seriously in our 'own bubble'. I think we spent at least 45 min. in Nordstrom after getting our makeup done at MAC posing in front of the mirrors in the shoe dept. and taking pictures - oblivious to our surroundings and eyes of bystanders... WHO DOES THAT? We do.


It is so good to have Jess home! I missed him. We have a friend who is going to be renting our back shop...Not sure for how long, but it should be good. Interesting at the least. We cleaned out the shop yesterday... That feels good!!! Most things are still looking for a home though. :) We'll finish it up today.

Goals this week:
-Get stuff I want to sell on Craig's List or Ebay - don't know how to do that.
-Take donations to Goodwill
-Keep my voice calm and sweet with my chillins (boys)
-Wash all the fingerprints off the chairs and appliances
-Take the boys to the pool.
-Get to bed by 10pm

10 comments:

Cassie Simonton said...

Ya, first comment!!! So jealous that you got to go to SIN CITY!!! You all look like you had a great time...its so nice to be able to talk to someone who totally relates and understands you! But then its nice to go home and be with your hubby again...you feel like a better wife and mother when you get that time to yourself!

Jennifer said...

You ladies are hot!! Jealous of the talk, talk, talk time:)

Nat said...

Ahhhh, I feel relaxed just reading this! So fun, I'm happy for you!!! Good luck on your to-do list.

The Dean Family said...

sara..i love the pictures..sounds like you had a blast! selling things on e-bay is super easy..they tell you how to do it step-by-step...you little stinker! i would still love to know how you did your header w/ the pictures for you blog:)

Tia said...

It was a great trip!

[dene'] said...

looks like fun girl time!

[dene'] said...

the girl to the right of you could pass as your sister.

Rachel Clare said...

What a fun weekend! I love a good girls' weekend away.

You look so FAB! I want you to be my trainer!!

sara said...

Danae- I actually just ended up taking EVERYTHING to Goodwill. I'm lame, I know!

Dene' - funny you say that! We get that, A LOT!

Rachel- A sincere thanks. Now I have to get my boo-tay to the gym!

harmon family said...

you always have such cute pictures on your blog. it sounds like a lot of well deserved fun in Vegas. I am heading out next weekend with a couple girls in my ward...can't wait!