Friday, June 6

The boys were playing on Dad's long board the other day.
It's pretty cool as a Mom to see your children getting along,
even if for a few seconds.






















It's also pretty cool to see how DIFFERENT your own
children are from one another.






















And, I can't but help to think ahead 12-15 years and imagine
what these guys will be like. And then I think I really better
get on it, because I'm the one that has the job of teaching
these impressionable beings & instilling values, and good
habits. Not a daunting task at all!

7 comments:

The Dean Family said...

1. why is your house so beautiful..will you please come help me with mine! i LOVE your floors!
2. i only have one kid..and i constantly stress whether or not i'm teaching ella what she needs to know to become a good person who will have a strong testimony and be a contributing member to society:)
3. thanks for your e-mail..i don't have photo shop..i would love to do my blog like yours...one thing though: the paper that you see on my blog i got from a website and then put it into photo bucket & attached it to my blog...will this make a difference in doing what you can do?

melinda said...

What CUTE boys...

Brittney Smith said...

These pics of your boys are so cute. What a fun girls trip. Is one of those girls your sister? You guys look a like so it must be. Anyway, we missed you at lunch yesterday. It was fun to have Abby back in AZ.

Marilyn said...

Handsome boys.....and sooo fun...one day at a time...one teachable moment at a time (which doesn't always coincide when we are trying to teach)...they are learning more than we realize... and especially when we don't realize it. I have 3 raspberries ready to pick...I will leave them until Father's Day...the boys might pick off dried raspberries then, but they checked them out when they were here last and all that was available were green ones.

Josie Allen said...

That is one thing that makes me the happiest is when my boys are laughing and playing together.

I love that lense on your camera. It takes great photos. It is so hard to get good pictures of all three kids. I can never do it.

Anonymous said...

Cute boys that you have and I live the pictures! I feel that same pressure all of the time, oh the responsibility is huge. My Mother in law told me today that as the kids are learning to be kids the parents are learning to be parents. Neither of us have it figured out, we learn together....I am a really slow leaner too so I feel sorry for my kids!

[dene'] said...

loved the post! keep them coming. i like how you write goals for yourself!