A Day In The Life of WY-ATT!!
One of his favorite things to do inside is open up the bottom drawer, pull out the plastic bags, climb up to reach silverware drawer and work on emptying its contents!
stinker!He always likes to take a fistful of food and turn it into a mouthful. He's really good at it!
Another favorite is to climb up on the toilet and turn the faucet on... and then promptly dump whatever is on the counter top into the sink! (which is usually tp) It's getting old little guy! One time my cell phone was the lucky victim. It was a near fatal experience (for my phone, not the boy...but almost)He also likes to babble on and on about what is important in the world, say uh-oh when he reeks havoc somewhere, jail-break out the front door, copy and laugh at his brothers, mess his pants roughly 3 times, pull all the files out of the drawers, and take 2 baths. And climb up on the counters. And press the phone's pager. And swing outside. And continually take his shoes off... Oh, and throw himself on the floor when he's upset. It's quite dramatic.



8 comments:
I'm really wanting a bite of your cake right now! Yum. Sounds like a typical bday of a mom with 3 kids!! Glad you and Jess were able to go out at night. I think Wyatt and Griffin would get along just great! They could tear the house down together.
He sounds alot like my little guy...the UH-OH, fits (what's that about), throwing things out of drawers, and getting things wet...
Tanner likes to throw things in the Toilet!!! Not fun fishing those treasures out, since my boys aren't the best about flushing!!:0 Cute post...I feel the same way...were has the time gone our babies are growing up!
That kid is somethin else! We have to get the boys together. Owen keeps asking if he can play with Bodie.
He is so cute! You are right, he really is growing up in a hurry! What a funny boy:)
that last picture is so priceless! i love it so much! he's so cute...
Very precious entry! I love their personalities! I hate how fast they grow up!
I was shocked at how much older Wyatt looks from the last time I saw him. No longer a baby - just one of the boys! The last picture is priceless.
Glad you had some time with Jess on your birthday. Hope to see you soon. mom
I love that last picture! Wyatt's expression is so mischievious and playful.
Post a Comment