Wednesday, April 30

My rug rats. Dad likes to introduce new ideas to them all the time. They got to where they could pull that little car pretty fast...


Wyatt - next time we promise to put shoes on you so your little toes won't get scrapped up.

Sorry little guy.

4 comments:

melinda said...

What fun times! Dad's are alawys good for giving little kids great ideas;)

Jamelle Kelly said...

Wow...you have been busy. We need together to catch up. It's been to long!!

Abby Runyan said...

What a fun idea. So you have been busy updating, I'm behind reading. I loved reading your journal, I have totally done the same thing starting to cry when someone tells me something. My emotions get the best of my a lot. I totally started crying reading your journal post. I really think we have become such a great, amazing person and I admire you so much. Seriously, I want to be more like you. Thanks for you great example to me. I just adore your sweet little family.

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

You should try my husband's invention with that same little car while we were in college! I came home at 2am from a night job, and was hearing horrible noises. Soon I realized they were coming from my townhouse! Inside Pres had taken the wheels off the little car, and was putting my one year old, and 3 year old in the car and putting it at the top of the stairs, and letting go...and then they went out the front door. He was so impressed with himself! I was horrified!